If you want to celebrate an Indy Anniversary or "just" the birthday of an Indy fan
(probably your own): It's time for an Indiana Jones theme party and here are some suggestions what to do:
- Get some Halloween decoration for the creepy Temple of Doom feeling.
- If you dare enough cook something that looks like disgusting Indy food. Maybe some insects
or snakes or monkey brains ;o)
- And don't forget the right background music: It's time for the Indy movie soundtracks and
maybe one of the bootleg soundtracks!
- Invite all your friends and family :)
- Make a movie marathon with all the three movies. But keep in mind that not all people can
stand seven hours of television at one go.
- Alternative idea: Make a voting on which movie is the best. Watch this film first and maybe
a second at the end of the evening for the late guests.
- Make an Indy quiz with questions from all three movies.
- Let the guests make up questions on their own after the film.
- What about playing some Indy board game? There are different games available in English an
If you have more ideas for a good Indy party please write me. Your ideas will be put online!